General Meeting: 7th Dec 2020
Join us on Monday 7th Dec on Zoom.
Agenda – AGM + ‘PSW Trivia Night’
Prior to the AGM, all current members will receive the following via email.
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held last year (2019)
- Treasurer’s Reports for 2020
- President’s Report for 2020
- Request to submit nominations.
- Role description of various Committee Positions
- Nomination Form
All positions will be declared vacant on 7th December 2020. Positions to be filled are:
- Vice President
- Membership Secretary
- IT secretary
- Media/ Marketing Team
- Garden Co-Ordinator
- Education Co-Ordinator
- Living Skills Co-Ordinator
- Seed Savers Co-Ordinator Team
- Library Co-Ordinator
- General Support Team (includes tea/Coffee person once live meetings recommence.)
You can find job role descriptions here.
Positions are from 1 January 2021 until 31 December 2021 [12 months]. If there is more than one nominee for a position, a vote may take place.
Nominations close on 8 pm, Sunday 6th December 2020
Friends of PSW
Empowering communities, home by home, to apply earth care, people care and fair share through activism, growth and education.