Grow Our Own Food (GOOF) 1
GOOF (Grow Our Own Food) is a series of workshops which teaches you how to apply Permaculture Ethics and Principles in urban settings.
About this Event
GOOF (Grow Our Own Food) series of workshops teaches you how to apply Permaculture Ethics and Principles to balconies, backyards, community gardens and schools.
There are 5 topics in this series. Each topic has 2 x one-hour sessions per week. Session 1 is on Monday 7 pm to 8 pm. Session 2 is on Wednesday 7 pm to 8 pm.
- Introduction to Permaculture: The Ethics & Principles applied to urban settings.
- Soils: Make and Re-generate healthy, fertile soil. Grow Beds. + Pests 1
- Plants: Select, Sow, Grow, Harvest & Store your food. + Pests 2
- Seeds: Collect, Clean, Store & Sow Seeds. Plus Pests 3
- Year-Round Food: Combine sessions 1 -4 Into your Personal Planting Guide.
Friends of PSW
Empowering communities, home by home, to apply earth care, people care and fair share through activism, growth and education.