Fri 18th, Sat 19th and Sun 20th October, 2019
Galston Garden Club will be opening 9 outstanding acreage gardens from 9.30am to 4.30pm each day. ALL of this year’s are new the Northholm Grammar School agricultural facilities are open for the first time.
- Pamela and Hugh Wallace, 20 Uralla Road, Dural NEW
- Jan and Mark Sutherland-Harris, 39 Derriwong Road, Dural
- Wendy and David Fergusson, 78 Quarry Road, Dural NEW
- Verity and John Graham, 10 Bellbowrie Close, Galston
- Greta & Graham Wickham, 4 Gribbenmount Road, Galston NEW
- Jenny and Peter Guest, 10 Blacks Road, Arcadia
- Faye Kotsis and David Bartlett, 6 Blacks Road, Arcadia
- Esther Ronco, 12 Ridge Road, Arcadia
- Northholm Grammar School, 79 Cobah Road, Arcadia NEW
Tickets and map are available on the open days at the Galston Club, 21Arcadia Road, or at any of the gardens. An inclusive ticket for $25 per person gives entrance to all the gardens (ticket is valid for 3 days), OR entrance to a single garden is $5 per person. Children under 18 years are admitted free. If you have friends or family who might be interested in seeing some of these gardens please forward this email to them. Why not arrange a club or family group for this event?
It is a great day out !!
ENQUIRIES: Bill Fleming 9653 2394
Mail: Box 163 Galston, NSW 2159