- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons Baking Soda
- 1/4 tspn sweetener of some description (Stevia)
- A few drops of peppermint essence for flavour.
- 80ml Oil (olive or coconut)
- 10g Beeswax (shaved ready for melting)
- 5 gm Cocoa Butter
- ½ Tspn Glycerine
Melt together over low heat in saucepan, then stir until cold.
Add favourite essential oil and food colouring if desired. Pour into small jar/pot.
- 60g Emulsifiying Wax
- 3 tsp Glycerine
- 3 tsp Macadamia oil
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2ml Grapefruit Seed extract. (optional)
Place Ewax, oil and glycerine into saucepan and heat until melted.
Take saucepan off the heat, add boiling water and stir. (colour will change)
Place the saucepan in a bowl of cold water and continue stirring.
When the mixture starts to thicken, blend with stick until required thickness.
Add grapefruit seed extract (or a few drops of some citrous juice) and mix until combined.
Spoon into jar / pot.
- 11-g Oatmeal
- 110g full cream Milk Powder
- 15g flower mix e.g. calendula, chamomile, Elder , herbal teas.
Grind herbs and oatmeal to a fine powder. (Secs only in food processor)
Add the milk powder.
Mix and store in a sealed container.
To use: Mix 1 tsp of the scrub with just enough rosewater or boiled water to make it into a paste.
Apply to the face using a circular motion.
Use about 1 tbsp on the face scrub mixed with yolk of an egg and a tsp of manuka or raw honey. Apply gently to the face and leave for about 15 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
Supermarkets: Stevia; Coconut Oil; glycerine / glycerol; cocoa butter; macadamia oil.
Aldi: Coconut Oil; Cocoa Butter
Australian Wholesale Oils (AWO) Emulsifying Wax (E wax), beeswax;
3/13 South St, Rydalmere NSW 2116
Order online and then pick up directly.