BUYING FROM 2023 SEED CATALOGUE
There are two ways to get seeds from the 2023 Seed Catalogue: mail order ($5 postage and handling) or “local pickup” ($2 postage and handling).
ADVANTAGES OF “LOCAL PICKUP”
- less expensive alternative for getting hold of seeds
- your order can also include seedlings, which gives you a head-start on your gardening time
- three locations from which to choose for pick-up
- PSW meeting, Wentworthville, first Monday of the month, every month except January
- Constitution Hill (near Wentworthville, Toongabbie and Seven Hills) – Sundays only: seeds/seedlings will be delivered around 9am; you can collect any time after that – warning: seedlings will not be watered by home owner so, if hot, make sure to collect early; also, seeds will have come out of the fridge that morning so won’t like the heat either!
- Emu Heights, open 24/7, seeds/seedlings will be kept in carport, contactless pickup
HOW TO GET “LOCAL PICKUP”
- Order your seeds through the 2023 Seed Catalogue.
- At Checkout, choose “local pickup”
- After your order is placed, Lynne will contact you by email or text and ask where you would like to pick up your seeds/seedlings
Any questions? Contact Lynne