Our intention is to provide value for money by educating, sharing experiences and knowledge. There are also many key benefits to enhance your lifestyle that money can’t buy such as friendship and being part of a like-minded community – a real permaculture network.
We want to make sure you take full advantage of your membership which includes:
- The opportunity to attend garden blitzes and hold one of your own after attending 3.
- The opportunity to exchange plants, resources and recycle through our membership network.
- Access to our seed bank
- Access to the Library. (Please order books prior to the meeting The library is extensive and not all books are transported to the meeting) A list will be made available on the website.
- Attendance at living skills workshops (e.g. cheese making, preserving fruit, pruning etc.)
- The chance to participate at shows and get free entry if working on the stall.
Fees are $36 per year for families or $24 per year for individuals.
Fees are paid on a pro-rata basis and are due for renewal on the first of July each year.
We thank you for your application for membership. However, please be aware that your membership is not valid until receipt of membership fees.